Friday, October 02, 2009

96. Murder on a Bad Hair Day by Anne George

This is the second book I have read in this series and I liked it even better than the first.  Two people are murdered in different ways; and their connection is the Outsiders art displayed at a local gallery.  Sixty-year-old Patricia Anne attends the gallery opening with her older sister, Mary Alice; and soon become involved with the suspects, possible victims, and investigating police.  It's a good mystery, but the real joy of these books is the relationship between the two sisters.  Their obvious love for each other is couched between teasing, sibling rivalry and memories of long-ago disagreements.  They're great characters and this book is hilarious.  A great one when you want a cozy mystery with humor.
Rating:  4

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you liked another in this series. I read the first one and enjoyed it. Hope to get to more of this series soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this one, too. The sisters are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I liked the second one better than the first, too! :)

    ReplyDelete